Commercial Finance Manager
s 90000 - 100000
Compensation: €90 – 100k basic plus benefits
Our client works in an exciting space with impressive growth and plans to continue that. We are now looking to bring in an ambitious Commercial Business Manager. You will report to the Finance Director and lead a team of 5 in finance. You will contribute to the overall growth of the business. People are at their core, so as a key member of the management team this role is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture, via demonstrable initiatives to drive best practice and continuous improvement. A winning attitude combined with a digital mindset is essential for success in this role.
- Developing & coaching client managers in financial tools and techniques that will drive better commercial results.
- Management and Co-ordination of the Commercial Finance team
- Preparing and reviewing client budgets
- Developing costing models for New Business proposals
- Client profitability/client contribution ratio analysis
- Partnering with our Clients to build the link between operational KPI performance and financial account profitability
- Supporting the Senior Management team in the drafting, development, implementation and monitoring of a multiyear growth strategy
- Financial planning for the business including variance analysis and commentary
- Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience, preferably in a commercial role
- Ability to combine commercial understanding with financial technical knowledge to support client requirements
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong systems knowledge – experience in PeopleSoft an advantage but not required
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.