Permanent position with a leading manufacturing business
s 75,000 - 85,000
q West Dublin
Hybrid/Remote: Hybrid options post probation period
Compensation: €75-85k basic
Our client is a leading manufacturing business and subsidiary of a US conglomerate. Due to significant growth and a sustained period of success, the Dublin-based finance team is recruiting a Commercial Accountant. This highly commercial, forward-focused role aims to support delivering on the next phase of the group’s ambitious growth plans.
- Ownership of FP&A including monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning
- Providing financial modelling to support and drive decision-making
- Ensure management reporting is in place to measure performance against KPIs
- Driving the business’ working capital agenda
- Acting as commercial business partner to the senior leadership team
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE
- Strong communicator with ability to partner with non-finance teams and guide decision-making
- Commercially astute with ability to tell the story in the numbers
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.