s 30000 - 32000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client is a major international insurance company that is seeking a Case Manager to join its established Client Services team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in the Insurance industry and will involve providing support to and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams.
The company is well-known for having a culture that supports and encourages career progression and a very positive working environment. The successful candidate will have strong experience in insurance or financial services, in a broker/customer facing role and have a track record of being a strong, effective communicator.
· Work closely with customers and brokers, providing excellent service and developing their relationship with the company to ensure their continued and increased use of the company’s services.
· Liaise closely with the Sales Team and provide any administrative support required.
· Processing of policy documentation and underwriting tasks.
· Experience in a customer/broker facing role preferably in an insurance or FS role.
· APA or QFA qualification an advantage or a willingness to complete same within a reasonable timeframe from start.
· Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential.
· A high attention to detail and ability to coordinate across multiple stakeholders, deadlines and priorities.