Capital & Property Accountant
o Recently Qualified
s 60000 - 65000
q See Description
Our client, a leading healthcare group, is recruiting a Property & Capital Accountant to join the Group Finance Team and have responsibility for all elements of the capital asset program for ongoing and future capital projects.
This role can be based in any of the Group’s offices around Ireland – Dublin, Cork, Galway and Kerry – with minimum travel required to the site of an ongoing capital project in the south of Ireland.
- Manager all month-end capital reporting activities for projects within the Group
- Develop cashflow forecasts for all capital projects
- Monitor capital spend of all projects, ensuring all spend is monitored and processes are implemented to mitigate risks
- Ensure accurate project costing and performance measurement
- Prepare financial reports for presentation at Board and project team meetings
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3-5 years PQE
- Previous property/construction finance experience
- Highly organised with a project-oriented approach