Audit Semi Senior
s DOE - DOE
q Dublin South
Due to significant growth, my client is recruiting an Audit Semi Senior to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Full study support will be provided as well as flexible working hours.
· Working on a range of audit assignments, coordinating, and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion.
· Working closely with partners and the audit team on the delivery and development of services to clients.
· Management of a portfolio of clients.
· Play a key role in the supervision and development of the audit team.
· Providing support to trainees and support staff.
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
· Part-Qualified ACCA/ACA (2 exams remaining)
· Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting principles
· Practice experience essential
· Strong communicator
· Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills