Part-Time Audit Manager – Highly Flexible Company
s 60000 - 70000
q South Dublin City Centre
r Hybrid working, flexitime and early Friday finish
Are you tired of working 9-5 or maybe looking to return to the workforce after a career break?
Do you want an employer that supports both your professional and personal life?
Do you want to start your workday after the school run is done?
Would you like the choice of working part-time?
Would flexitime, hybrid working, and early finish Fridays make things easier?
If you’re looking for a flexible and supportive employer who recognises the importance of work/life balance, then look no further! Our client, an established, family-oriented firm in in south Dublin City Centre, is looking to welcome an Audit Manager to their team. This is a part-time position that offers hybrid working, flexitime, an early finish every Friday and a salary of up to €70-75k basic pro-rata. This permanent role will see the successful candidate manage a portfolio of a wide range of clients as well as participating in the management of the practice and is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Partners, provide a valued opinion and progress within the firm.
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients
- Train, supervise and lead the team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements
- Manage and review work of the Audit team
- Participate in client fee negotiations
- Resolve client queries
- Manage work in progress and billings as part of working capital management
- Develop/expand the firms client portfolio and identify client needs/new business opportunities
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 5+ years audit and portfolio management experience
- Technically strong skillset (FRS102/IFRS)
- Experience in Relate Software advantageous
- Ability to motivate and manage staff under tight deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player willing to take initiative and drive change
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.