Accounts Receivable Specialist
A leader in the sporting sector
Location: Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Our client, a leader in the sporting sector, is seeking to welcome an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and assist in month-end activities. They will be involved in the day-to-day operations of a dynamic company, with exposure to exciting systems project work.
• Notify debtors by letter, email, or telephone call of upcoming or outstanding invoices
• Process irreconcilable debts
• Work alongside AP and assist in month-end process
• Arrange for account statements to be forwarded to clients
• Establish and maintain regular communications with clients to facilitate periodic payments
• Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors
• Ability to work independently to accomplish team goals
• Strong data entry and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills (written/verbal)
• High level of attention to detail, particularly numbers, spelling, and dates
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.