s 40000 - 45000
q West Dublin
My client, a large Pharma PLC, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their core finance team and work alongside the Group Financial Controller.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Responsibility for file management for the group finance function (Excel mainly).
- Compilation of various data packs / annual renewals, covering various topics.
- Completion of CSO returns (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Completion of quarterly Carbon Reporting returns.
- Assist with both internal and external audit queries.
- Participation in various finance projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
- 12 months experience in a financial administrative or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, is essential.
- A reliable, professional, and highly motivated individual.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation.
- Ability to organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (SAP experience, an advantage)
- Team player, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with others.