s 65000 - 75000
q Dublin North
p Permanent / Full Time
Location: North Dublin
Compensation: €65 – 75k plus benefits
The Accounting Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Accounting on all local accounting activities, mostly in the areas of General Ledger whilst liaising with the SSC team regarding any accounting queries in order to ensure that robust accounting work and service is provided to our internal and external stakeholders for Ireland.
- P&L Reviews with commentary including Finance BI
- BS Reviews and sign offs by mid -month with the team and quarterly review with Head of Business Accounting.
- Intercompany accounts review
- Manage the Audit Requests (External and Internal)
- Statutory Accounts Reporting
- Balance Sheet Budgeting with Controlling team
- Support all internal and external stakeholders in relation to Accounting queries.
- Work on projects as and when required by management team and support on Process Improvements.
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Good knowledge of SAP desirable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Team player and good Team Leader
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.