s 42000 - 43000
q West Dublin
Our client, a leading Canadian multinational, is recruiting for an accountant to join its Dublin office. This is a permanent role based on-site, in West Dublin.
- Support all months end general accounting activities and cost analysis, (monthly management accounts, budgeting, and cash-flow forecasting)
- Weekly wages computation, processing, and payment.
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier payments and cash book postings.
- Preparing and processing sales invoices
- Petty Cash control
- Other tasks and projects as they arise within the team.
- 3 years finance experience (AP, AR, payroll, monthly management accounts)
- ACCA/CIMA finalist
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong communicator who can work on a team/ individual basis.