Compliance Manager - Insurance
s 55000 - 65000
Our client is an Insurance company based in the Mid West
4 days from home and 1 in the office.
You will be responsible for day to day management of the Compliance function including providing technical expertise and guidance to the business on all aspects of Compliance
- Controlled management of all regulatory change across the business including effective oversight of processes, procedures and controls.
- Excellent understanding and experience of regulatory requirements as applicable for general insurers and ability to effectively interpret new rules and regulations applicable to the business
- Ability to understand, monitor and promote good governance
- Promote sound and effective compliance practices and procedures
Technical / professional qualifications:
- A relevant 3rd Level qualification
- Experience in the financial services sector in a compliance role. Insurance experience not necessary.
- LCOI Qualification