o Financial Services
s 50,000 - 65,000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client is a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance.
They have built a global franchise that is well diversified by product, geography, customer segment and distribution channels. Their teams form a company that has both unmatched agility and the resources of a global powerhouse.
- The VAT/Indirect Tax Analyst in Group Finance, is responsible for VAT processes, transactional work and customer service related to Accounts Payable and General & Administration expenses globally
- The successful candidate will perform day-to-day review of the work being completed by finance teams in India, including providing resolution to queries and escalations, as well as providing excellent customer service to business units across the globe
- This person will be responsible for driving VAT process improvements and managing VAT compliance
- The key to success for this person will be to manage a timely and quality delivery to meet customer needs and team requirements, and also help to create an environment conducive for process automation/improvement culminating in productivity and customer benefits
- Further responsibilities will include the support of the interaction with vendor group and business generally, to ensure all contracts are negotiated with relevant parties to promote VAT efficiencies throughout the group and thereby ensuring cost saving
- This role will report to the EMEA Tax Lead and will be the Relationship Manager for the Accounts Payable teams located in Atlanta
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or minimum of 2-3 years of accounting or tax experience. Insurance industry experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge about expense lifecycle preferably in the Insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Hyperion Smartview and Oracle experience is beneficial.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- International travel may be required