Technical Support Engineer X2
My client, a leading software company, is seeking two Technical Support Engineers.
s 32000 - 32000
q Dublin City Centre
p Permanent / Full Time
- Act as a first point of contact for any escalated calls and queries.
- Take the lead in incident resolution to ensure a responsive service.
- Resolution of system messaging issues.
- Perform post-incident reviews.
- Maintain a set of metrics and reporting to demonstrate the operational performance of the
- Incident & Problem Management processes.
- Educate the teams on best practice for Incident & Problem Management.
- Drive innovation and quality to improve overall operational efficiency.
- University degree plus 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a technical support role.
- A logical and systematic approach to problem resolution across a broad spectrum of
- Practical knowledge of the Windows desktop/server environments.
- Knowledge of IIS.
- Well-developed analytical skills, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical language to users.
- ITIL Experience a bonus.