Tax Semi-Senior – South Dublin
o Financial Services
q South Dublin
A large financial and professional services company are looking for a part-qualified tax semi-senior for their south Dublin HQ. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a growing practice. The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience across all tax heads, and will also receive assistance and support for them to obtain their tax qualification (if required).
- Management of tax compliance for both corporate and private clients across a range of industries;
- Management of/supporting managers and directors with tax consultancy assignments;
- Researching and resolving tax technical matters on tax advisory assignments;
- Corresponding with Revenue and other third parties on behalf of clients;
- Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice;
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law to include contribution to in-house knowledge sharing;
- Interaction with other departments within our Dublin office including audit, restructuring recovery services and corporate finance together with our UK colleagues;
- Assisting with the administration of the tax department, to include client engagements, billing, fee collection etc.
- Commenced a tax qualification programme
- Drive to develop tax knowledge in a diverse team environment and ambition to pursue a career in tax
- Excellent IT and computer skills, with a strong attention to detail