SME Accountant – Athlone
Our client is an established and reputable Firm of Chartered Accountants, experienced in delivering quality audit, tax and business services to a large client base in the mid to large corporate market from their offices nationwide.
As part of our client’s continued development and expansion, they are delighted to announce a number of exciting opportunities within their SME AllServ Team in Athlone. The successful candidate will work on a portfolio of clients, in a team environment, focusing on delivery of service and in developing business advisory strategy for clients.
- Act in a business advisory role with the client; grow general & specialist knowledge to generate new business opportunities
- Manage and develop the client service team in the production of service
- Support Portfolio Partner to achieve fee targets
- Collaborate with other specialist service departments in the implementation of department policy and delivery of service to clients
- Actively strive to achieve business development targets, through new client introductions, cross selling, and developing new client assignments
- Qualified Accountant – at least 3 years PQE
- Practice experience a distinct advantage
- Technical competence – broad technical knowledge and expertise
- Commercially focused, innovative individual with financial business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills