Senior Practice Accountant – Enniscorthy
s 40,000 - 45,000
Our client is a top ten Accountancy Practice operating nationwide. Due to continued expansion, a vacancy has arisen in our Enniscorthy Branch, for a Qualified Accountant.
- This position will ideally suit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 2 years + Accountancy Practice experience
- The role is fast-paced and busy. It will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities
- A farming background would be beneficial but not essential
- You will receive specialised training in the areas of taxation and business relevant to the agri-sector, together with ongoing tax updates and briefings to ensure your ongoing professional development
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you!
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills
- We put our clients at the center of everything we do; you will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service