Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a Plc and global leader in its field, is recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor. There is minimal travel associated with this position.
o Recently Qualified
s 55000 - 65000
q South Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
- Manage various SOx testing and reporting requirements across the Group globally.
- Perform risk based internal audit assignments
- Co-ordinate & deliver quality audit reports containing realistic recommendations, agreed with Management ensuring they are achievable, cost effective and contribute to the business.
- Play an active role in ensuring any potential operational risk issues and matters, are monitored and communicated effectively.
- Consistently evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance, relating to risks across all aspects of the Group.
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA)
- Educated to third level
- Good IT Acumen
- 3 years + Audit experience required (Multinational experience a key advantage)
- Strong report writing skills, excellent attention to detail and time management skills