Senior Financial Accountant
s 70,000 - 75,000
q North Dublin
A leading Irish high-end construction group are currently recruiting a Big 4 Accountant with c. 4 years PQE for an excellent role on their team, reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
The role will provide broad exposure to the whole business and will be an opportunity to join a dynamic team with great career progression for the successful candidate. The successful candidate will be a senior member of the finance team and play a key role in leading the monthly financial reporting process for the Group.
- Ownership for a number of legal entities within the group, ensuring full understanding of and providing transparency into all balance sheet areas
- Preparation of weekly/monthly financial and commercial reporting (including variance analysis to budget)
- Preparation of consolidated Group Financial Statements
- Budget preparation
- Management of a small finance team
- Qualified chartered accountant with minimum 4 years PQE
- Ideally Big 4 trained
- Some team management experience an advantage
- Very strong academic track record and achievement in career to date
- Ambitious with a strong desire to progress within the company
- Business analysis experience a plus