Revenue Accountant – PLC – South Dublin
s 45,000 - 50,000
q South Dublin
A leading Irish PLC Group based in South Dublin are currently recruiting for a Revenue Accountant for a permanent position on their team.
As a Revenue Accountant in the Finance team you will assist in revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting and reconciliations and be responsible for a portfolio of projects and recognise revenues across the organisation’s departmental structure.
This will be an excellent opportunity for part-qualified accountants to add a further skill-set onto their CV, and gain exposure in a large multinational organisation.
- Revenue Calculations
- Updating financial systems with contractual arrangements with clients, staff deployment on projects (staff plans) and deliverables achieved
- Preparation of the monthly revenue report comparing actual revenue versus forecast with supporting explanations and calculations for variances
- Performing reconciliations of contracts and revenues recognised
- Liaising with the billing team regarding unbilled revenue balances
- Assisting with monthly reports (forecast, backlog, utilisation)
- Ensure revenue is recognised within SOX guidelines i.e. relevant controls, documentation, signoffs, and filing are in place
- Business/Finance degree, Part-Qualified (ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Relevant Revenue or Analysis experience (we will welcome the right candidate even with only Analysis experience)
- Oracle Financials experience preferable
- Good knowledge/experience with MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with an absolute commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrate an ability to manage own work in an efficient manner and to work with a high degree of own initiative