Project Accountant – Dublin 3
q Dublin 3
Our client are a household name in its field and a real Irish success story. They are recruiting a Project Accountant to join their team for a permanent role.
This role will lead a team of one, and report into the Finance Director. A large part of this role will involve working closely with the Sales team in the identification of new business opportunities for the Group, and providing detailed financial insight into the feasibility of same.
Candidates will be qualified accountants with c. 5 years PQE, ideally with strong project management experience or qualification.
- Evaluating new business opportunities providing financial oversight for the Sales and Management teams
- Evaluation of retail customer economics including the preparation & review of projections for customer contract negotiations
- Working with the Sales team, monitoring and review of Customer performance ensuring adherence to key contractual terms and related review of branded sites
- Supervision of one staff member
- Qualified accountant, ideally practice trained (Big 4/Top 10) with c. 5 years relevent PQE
- Project Management qualification desirable
- Numerate with strong PC (particularly MS Excel, Word) skills