Practice Manager – Dublin City Centre
o Financial Services
s 60,000 - 65,000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading PLC, specialising in accounts preparation, audit, taxation services corporate and individual, are recruiting a Practice Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate would be expected to market the practice and increase billing within the existing client base, as this aspect of the practice has not been developed.
Must be proficient in relate accounts production and excellent working knowledge of Irish tax system.
- Responsible for the entire portfolio of clients
- Planning, staff scheduling and timing of all jobs be they audit, accounts preparation, tax or payroll
- Liaising with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings
- Reviewing audit work papers, accounts files, tax computations and payrolls
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- Monitoring the development of senior and trainees and completing performance appraisal processes
- Ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners
- Administration of billing process, timesheet recording and WIP review
- Completion of monthly practice management accounts
- Collection of debtors
- Total of 5 staff comprising 1 Administration and 4 Audit/Accounting staff
- In excess of 200 clients mainly professionals and high net worth individuals. Mix of corporate, partnerships and sole traders.
- Specialist payroll service within practice
- Limited number of audit clients