PQ Accountant – Practice – Dublin 2
s 25,000 - 30,000
q Dublin 2
A practice based in Dublin 2 are currently hiring for a part-qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be an excellent opportunity for a motivated part-qualified accountant to train and ultimately qualify.
Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
- Monthly and year-end accounts preparation using a variety of accounts packages
- Responsibility for assisting junior staff and reporting to Business Advisory Manager
- Manage requesting records, discussing deadline dates and client queries etc.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of limited entity audit exempt financial statements to meet compliance standards
- Preparation of Charities SORP 2015 (FRS 102) audited financial statements
- Identify potential opportunities to provide additional value added services to the client
- Compiling management reports and monthly journal preparations.
- Preparation of cash flows and business plans
- At least two years previous experience in Practice
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm
- Strong ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Commercially focused with good practice development skills
- Excellent excel and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills