Part-Qualified Management Accountant – West Dublin
o Financial Services
q West Dublin
New Year, new job? I am working with a manufacturing company based in West Dublin who are looking for a highly competent, part-qualified Management Accountant, for a permanent role based with their busy finance team. Candidates must be nearing towards the completion of their exams, and must have strong experience in reconciliations and prior exposure to management accounts.
If you are currently considering a move and this sounds like you, click apply to receive further details!
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and supporting documents to strict timelines.
- Reconciliation of Group sales and costs reporting.
- Stock and costings review and analysis.
- Reconciliation of cash books.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Inter company reconciliations
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Asset and liability currency revaluations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers
- Assist the AP and AR functions in accordance with departmental processes and procedures as required
- Maintenance of statistical returns
- Preparation of Revenue and HMRC statutory reporting requirements: VAT, EC Sales, VIES, Intrastat & others
- Adherence to the financial procedures and improvement of controls and procedures to benefit the business operations and efficiencies
- Assist in projects where required
- Provide essential holiday cover to the satellite finance operations and customer service as required
- Ad hoc general accounting tasks as and when required
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Head of Finance
- Finalist/Newly Qualified accountant
- Two years plus experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Navision experience an advantage
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy