Part-Qualified Accountant – Dublin City Centre
o Financial Services
s 30,000 - 35,000
q Dublin City Centre
A Top 5 Legal Firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a highly-motivated and ambitious part-qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent role for a candidate who is looking to pursue a career as a qualified accountant, and is currently part-qualified ACA or ACCA.
Salary has been guided at €30,000 – €35,000 depending on experience.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments and intercompany journals
- Maintenance of the fixed asset resister
- Balance sheet reconciliations (monthly)
- Monthly and Quarterly CSO returns
- Preparation of monthly costs analysis reports
- Data maintenance on practice management system and close out of month end
- Provide assistance to the accountants in the co-ordination of year end audits
- Liaising with Partners and internal staff in relation to general Finance queries
- Ad hoc projects as and when they arise
- Finance Helpdesk
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and have excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Team player
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Focused and organised
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a business finance department (industry or practice)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all times