Part-Qualified Accountant – Contract
s 35,000 - 40,000
q South Dublin
Our client, a well-known MNC are hiring a part-qualified accountant for a 9-month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to gain exposure to various areas of the finance function, including preparing management accounts, group consolidated accounts and budget preparation.
Ideal candidates will be at a later stage in their accountancy qualification, with at least 4 years experience.
- Preparation of month end management accounts for holding companies
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts
- Liaising with group auditors
- Preparation of Budgets
- Monitor and report holding company cash
- Execute holding company payments and transfers
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Part qualified or finalist accountant
- 4-5 Years experience in a similar role
- Experience of preparing consolidated accounts
- Excellent Excel skills