Management Accountant – West Dublin
s 60,000 - 70,000
q West Dublin
Our client is a highly specialised manufacturing company with an impressive history equally impressive growth plans. In line with this projected growth, the Head of Finance is recruiting for a commercially astute Management Accountant who will add value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience working in a tangible goods industry. They will be self-motivated, ambitious, process-driven and have sharp presentation and report-writing skills.
The Head of Finance sees this person “as the shining light within the department”.
- Provide analysis of financial performance versus key metrics
- Recommend cost cutting strategies and ensure correct costing methods are utilised
- Provide senior management with strategy recommendations
- Investment analysis
- Qualified accountant with up to 5 years PQE
- A good knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
- Commercially-minded and process-driven
- Strong written and oral communication skills