Management Accountant – Kingspan PLC
Accountancy Professionals has been exclusively retained by Kingspan PLC to recruit for a Management Accountant. The role sits within the newly created division of Kingspan Light + Air, the result of four recent acquisitions, and will be based in Group Head Office in Kingscourt, Co Cavan.
This role will be instrumental in managing the implementation of standard costing policies including BOM accuracy etc., division-wide and providing oversight on margins, manufacturing variances and purchase price variances. The role will involve international travel in the initial phase.
Benefits will include pension, healthcare and bonus.
- Ensure Division wide adherence to Divisional BOM policies and procedures
- Monthly margin analysis and PPV variance reporting
- Play an active role in the development of oversight on accuracy of BOMs and tracking of variances through stock counts and other controls
- Work with local finance and operation teams to implement best practice
- Support the divisional team in ad-hoc projects
- Continually challenge existing decisions, processes and data, in order to maximise value for the business.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are highlighted and that forecast sensitivities and risks are identified.
- Monitor closely pricing and margins. Ensure all product and project costings are accurately maintained and ensure process is in place to make accurate estimates.
- Professional accountancy qualification, preferably CIMA.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, a background in construction or industrial goods across a number of European and International markets.
- Fully IT literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines managing multiple priorities.