Kingspan PLC – Group Internal Audit
Kingspan Group Plc has retained Accountancy Professionals as the exclusive recruitment partner for the Group Internal Audit team.
Due to a promotion within the team to the commercial side of the Group, the Head of Internal Audit is now looking for a Group Internal Auditor who will follow in the same career path. Members of Kingspan’s IA team get to work from home when not travelling and have the opportunity to spend time in countries like Dubai, the USA and Australia, as well as European locations.
Alongside a competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes bonus, pension, healthcare, professional membership and future study support, Kingspan IA can offer qualified accountants significant career progression within the Group.
- Plans, executes and reports on audits / reviews assigned by the Group Head of Internal Audit
- Review work papers of other team members as deemed appropriate by the Group Head of Internal Audit
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business
- Build positive working relationships with Head Office and Divisional management teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations as deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee
- The candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent
- Ideally also qualified as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable
- An experienced Audit professional who has operated in a Big 4 / Internal Audit in a plc environment for a minimum of 7 years
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense
- Risk based approach
- Familiarity with computer aided audit techniques
- Familiarity with IT General Controls auditing