Internal Auditor – Practice
o Financial Services
q Dublin City Centre
City centre accountancy firm looking for an experienced professional with strong knowledge of internal control / internal audit in both financial and operational processes.
Our client is seeking experienced Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit team in Dublin as they continue to grow their business and expand their service offerings to clients. Working closely
with Directors and Partners, the positions offer excellent career and professional development opportunities. The position also offers you the opportunity to provide practical risk management,
internal controls, and compliance and process improvement solutions to a diverse client base.
They are looking for an experienced professional with strong experience of internal control / internal audit in both financial and operational processes and are knowledgeable of the leading best practices and standards.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- Good work/life balance for all of our employees. Flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- Help you grow your career. Our client is committed to making the firm a place where their employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- Great working environment. Regular sports and social activities help bring employees together to help build a great team environment.
- Deliver internal audit projects and reviews that meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Interact with all levels of management.
- Perform controls testing.
- Complete testing working papers and audit files.
- Prepare high standard reports for review by the Director/Partner
- Work as a key part of the team, having the ability to manage junior staff members and review their work.
- Continuously build key technical and professional skills.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure advice and projects are successfully complete
- Suitable professional qualification, e.g. Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, or IIA
- Strong experience of internal control and internal audit, in both financial and operational processes. Experience in carrying out IT audits is desirable, but not essential
- 2.1 honours degree or above
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with good initiative