Keywords Plc – Head of Internal Audit
s 90,000 - 100,000
q South Dublin
Keywords Studios has retained Accountancy Professionals as their recruitment partner for the Head of Internal Audit role.
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies.
The Head of Internal Audit will be responsible for setting up and running a new IA function across a rapidly expanding group.
Alongside a competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes bonus, pension, healthcare, LTIPs, professional membership and future study support, Keywords Studios can offer significant career progression.
- Develop and agree internal audit plan ensuring that the audit assignments assess key financial, operational and risk management controls across the Group’s Divisions
- Implement the audit plan on a priority basis ensuring that the agreed audit coverage is achieved while reacting to emerging or changing risk
- Co-ordinate & deliver quality audit reports containing recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business
- Build positive working relationships with Head Office and Divisional management teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements
- Recruit, develop and motivate internal audit staff to ensure that they complete successfully assignments allocated to them and support their professional development and ensure succession plans are in place
- Facilitate the Audit Committee in regard to its annual report obligations and Directors’ Compliance Statement
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent
- Ideally Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable.
- While not a prerequisite, professional proficiency in a second language is desirable, particularly French and/or Italian
- An experienced Internal Audit leader in an international group
- Has operated in a plc environment for a number of years
- Proven ability to add value through business process improvements
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP system desirable but not an absolute requirement