Group Treasury Executive
Our client, a leading Irish Plc that continues to go from strength to strength, is recruiting for a Group Treasury Executive.
o Recently Qualified
s 55000 - 65000
q South Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
The primary remit of the role will be on supporting treasury ops across the wider Group and ensuring that the Group has adequate funds to meet ongoing needs and business obligations.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant treasury qualification (MCT/AMCT, University degree in Treasury Management etc) and will have at least 3 years experience working in a multinational treasury function.
- Cash optimisation to include the introduction of a more integrated pooling structure across the Group's regions and banks.
- Management and reporting of foreign currency exposures across the Group including review and monitoring of hedging strategies.
- Support key treasury and funding aspects of acquisition and organic development projects across the Group.
- Supporting and assisting senior management in managing financing/refinancing activity in the capital markets.
- Preparation of cash forecasts.
- Ensuring that treasury insights are provided to senior Group management on a timely basis and presented in commercial terms.
- Must hold internationally recognised treasury qualification (AMCT/MCT, University degree in treasury management or equivalent).
- Must have 3/4 years experience in an international organisation's treasury function
- Familiar with the use of technology to support the provision of treasury information
- Strong communication skills
- Power BI experience is a plus