Group Financial Controller – North Dublin
s 80,000 - 90,000
q North Dublin
An Irish owned Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company based in North Dublin are seeking a Group Financial Controller for a number one position on their finance team.
As part of the senior management team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the overall finance function and you will play a significant role in the development of business strategy from a finance perspective. As part of the role you will also collaborate closely with various departments across the business including logistics and supply chain, research and development and the quality department.
Due to strong business growth and future acquisition plans, candidate’s with experience in licensing, acquisitions, overseas financial set-up of subsidiaries and R&D tax credits would be optimal.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business
- Participate in monthly management meetings, providing financial and commercial support to management team
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Actively contribute to strategic direction of the company
For a more detailed breakdown of the duties with this role, please apply with your CV.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 year’s PQE, ACA/ACCA qualified
- Candidates must have pharmaceutical/medical device industry experience
- Prior experience within senior management
- Demonstrable experience with acquisitions, financial set-up of overseas subsidiaries, licensing and R&D tax credits would be optimal