Game UI Developer – Dublin 2
s 40,000 - 60,000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client, an Irish gaming development company based in Dublin City Centre, are recruiting a Gaming UI Developer to join their team for a permanent role.
Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced WPF and C# developer, with a passion for games, to develop the UI for their upcoming title. Game development experience would be good, but your UI development experience is most important, (they can fill you in on the game experience part!).
You will be joining them at the start of an amazing journey, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions!
You will be part of the design process, using your technical expertise and game experience to help create the best possible player experience. As the primary UI developer you will take ownership of the game UI, acting as an expert on the subject and providing mentorship to the team.
You can expect to be involved in the following:
- Build high-quality game UIs from mockups, always with the player in mind
- Architect game UI solutions, working as an expert WPF and C# programmer
- Strong understanding of UI concepts
- 2+ years experience building games or applications with WPF
- Proficiency in MVVM UI patterns
- Fluent in C#
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions
- Experience with XAML
- Experience with game development
- Experience with Unity
- Experience working on client-server applications
- An understanding of game technology and pipelines
- Experience with mobile platforms