Financial Planning Analyst – Retail – North Dublin
q North Dublin
Our Client, a leading Retailer, are looking for a newly qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their team in North Dublin. Previous experience in Retail or FMCG would be of distinct advantage.
- Management of the budget and forecast cycles (for multi store and department cost centres), ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting
- Revenue and expenditure analysis, with a commercial focus
- Stock analysis, including ageing, slow moving and NRV reporting
- Preparation of cost centre KPI’s and management reports
- Preparation of executive board meeting reports
- P&L consolidation reporting
- Analytical reviews with commentary
- Supporting the financial reporting team
- Producing ad-hoc business reports to assess business performance and aid informed decision making
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with experience in a commercially focussed FP&A role, with ability to work to corporate reporting deadlines.
- Experience in producing budgets, forecasts and management accounts for multi-company / departmental entities.
- Advanced MS and financial modelling skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Adaptable, with strong systems experience
- Effective communicator / good listener