s 65,000 - 75,000
q North Dublin
Our client are a fast-growing owner-managed business who are at an exciting stage of their development. A strong management team has been assembled and our aim is to continue to acquire companies and grow and develop them into the future. The Company has an ambitious growth plan over the next five years and you will be an important part of this.
- Management of the finance function and the finance team
- Preparation of the monthly accounts reporting pack. Review and monitoring of performance of actuals versus budget and prior year
- Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Cash flow management and preparation of regular cash-flow forecasts
- Management of the annual audit
- Tax compliance – CT, Payroll Taxes, Form 46g’s etc.
- Insurance renewal process
- Involvement in the acquisition process and the integration of new acquisitions
- Management of day to day banking, financing leasing arrangements, lending facilities
- Overseeing the AP, Payroll and Revenues processes.
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 2 – 4 years’ PQE and looking to progress
- Experienced in the management of finance staff and systems
- Commercial understanding of accounts in order to support the business needs
- Should demonstrate high energy and enthusiasm to run a finance team in a growth stage
- An ability to develop key relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong MS Office skills, General IT knowledge and strong interpersonal skills