Financial Controller – South Dublin
q South Dublin
Our client are a leading player in their field and a subsidiary of one of Ireland’s most successful Plc Groups. They are currently recruiting a high calibre, ambitious qualified accountant to join their Head Office team as Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will gain excellent experience working within a Plc environment, while at the same time obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the subsidiary business.
Candidates must be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years PQE in a relevant Plc/large scale environment.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports within defined timelines
- Monitoring working capital and pursuing improvement initiatives, with particular focus on debtors and creditors
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller in group finance functions
- Assistance in preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts
- Assisting in year-end financial reporting and liaison with external audit
- Preparation of Statutory accounts, and various other statutory returns
- Generating and interpreting key management information
- Highly motivated, ambitious qualified ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) with 5 years PQE
- Top class technical / academic record
- Instinctively analytical, with a high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Excel. Previous exposure to SAP would be an advantage