Financial Accountant – Dublin City Centre
o Financial Services
q Dublin City Centre
p Contract 11 months
My client, a multinational financial institution, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team in Dublin City Centre on an 11 month contract. This role provides an exciting opportunity for candidates to assist the Finance team and Senior leadership team as they work through strategic initiatives throughout 2018 including BREXIT.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to build on prior experience such as strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and scenario analysis and doing so within the environs of one of the world’s largest Financial Institutions.
- Assist with annual budgeting and stress testing analysis
- Assist with Branch reporting and planning
- Assist with BREXIT relates projects which Finance will be collaborating in
- Assist with ALCO (Asset Liability Committee) preparation and secretarial work
- Prepare, review and/or verify accuracy of journal entries and perform analysis of general ledger variances and other financial analysis
- Allocations and transfer pricing
- Prepare documents for governance committees
- Qualified accountant and strong academic background
- Degree educated
- Able to manipulate large volumes of data
- Able to present and give alternatives to reporting problems
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Intuitive; fast learner with good problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality output in tight timeframes
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Experience of Hyperion Essbase or Smartview an advantage