Financial Accountant – North Dublin
q Dublin North
p Contract 7 Months
Our client, a high-proleading-edge retail brand are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 7 month contract basis in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be part of the Head Office Finance Team. This role would suit a person who has a strong audit background; that has experience in preparing Statutory Finance Statements for companies.
- Responsible for preparing consolidated group accounts under FRS102 and for the preparation and completion of annual Statutory Accounts for a number of Irish entities under FRS102 and CA2014
- Liaise with the finance team and auditors to ensure Statutory Accounting deadlines are met
- Liaise with professional tax advisors in completing annual Corporation Tax Return for all Entities
- Preparation of all company secretarial returns for all entities and ad hoc company secretarial duties
- Preparation and filing of Irish and UK tax returns
- Assisting the finance team in the preparation of monthly management accounts
This list is not exhaustive and other duties will be assigned as required.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience of preparing financial statements under IFRS & Irish GAAP and the related disclosures
- Strong Technical Skills
- Strong Excel & Word experience and analytical skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Good communicator, both written & oral
- Excellent organizational skills, able to plan their own time and work on their own initiative
WHY PEOPLE JOIN US:
- We’re Dynamic and growing!
- Fun, high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Our entrepreneurial spirit