Financial Accountant – Life Assurance
o Financial Services
Our client a Life Assurance company in Blackrock is looking for a Financial Accountant for a 12 month maternity leave contract.
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with previous financial reporting experience, ideally in the Life Assurance Industry.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and monthly and quarterly management reports
- Solvency II Pillar 3 QRT Reporting and Process Maps
- External and Internal Audit – Responsible for liaising with auditors when necessary and preparing annual financial statements
- New product implementation from an accounting and reporting perspective
- Support accounting and financial reporting projects as required e.g. IFRS17
- Assist in the oversight and management of Finance related outsource partners including effectiveness review of such service relationships
- Assist in the development and maintenance of control environment for accounting and financial reporting
- Support in the maintenance of Finance policy framework and assist in required updates and reporting processes
- Responsibility for supervising the day to day activities of one Accounts Assistant