Financial Accountant – Insurance
o Financial Services
s 55,000 - 65,000
q Dublin 4
Our client, an insurance company in South Dublin is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production on Statutory accounts, Management information, Solvency II returns, Cash flows as well as ad hoc projects.
- Accounting or business degree
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) with 1-2 years PQE
- Experience in insurance and reinsurance accounting and regulatory regime
- Exposure to UK&I GAAP, familiar with Bermuda insurance reporting a plus
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong numeric and analytical abilities
- Proactive with ability to work on own initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in excel