Financial Accountant – Corporate Services
o Financial Services
s 55,000 - 60,000
q Dublin 2
This is a permanent role for a Qualified Accountant with one of the leading corporate services providers in the market. Based in Dublin 2, this role has been guided at €55,000 – €60,000 depending on experience.
- Manage on-boarding of clients and set-up of structures for delivery of tailored services in accordance with individual client requirements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare audit packs and support the external audit process
- Payroll processing
- Prepare VAT PAYE/PRSI and Corporation Tax Returns
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monitor cash flows
- Manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies
- Maintain contact with clients’ management team to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the client’s needs
- Ensure a prompt response to all client queries to ensure that the excellent service levels are maintained
- Assist with training of junior accountants.
- Update Management and Client regularly of progress and ad-hoc key updates.
- Organise board meetings and preparation of the board pack.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP also would be a distinct advantage
- 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent from a third level educational institution
- Experience working in a finance department of a commercial enterprise would be a distinct advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel (manipulation of large datasets)
- Ability to coordinate well with clients and other various service providers
- Display an ability to take responsibility and ownership of client matters from an early stage, with an ability to manage workflow and prioritise matters accordingly
- Self-starter, detail oriented, highly organised, motivated and has strong ability to self-solve problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment