o Financial Services
s 55,000 - 60,000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading provider of Retail Financial Services in Ireland, based in Dublin with nationwide coverage. They specialises in full life cycle loan origination and servicing to some of Ireland’s and Europe’s largest financial institutions.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious financial accountant to join a growing organisation in the financial services sector. This role reports to the Financial Controller and provides an opportunity for the successful applicant to take ownership of key tasks within Finance.
This role will provide access and exposure to all departments and levels of the organisation. The ideal candidate must have an ability to step into and take ownership of assigned tasks and have a keen eye for process improvement. A team player with strong business acumen with the ability to work on multiple tasks and effectively communicate with management in respect of their responsibilities. For this role knowledge of financial statement preparation is essential.
- Accounting for the Motor, Agri and Commercial Real Estate Divisions
- Debtors Management – calculation of Client service fees and issuing invoices
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Cash flow Forecasting
- SPV Servicer Report Reviews
- Systems Accounting in respect of HP and Lease Databases – learn, document and automate processes
- Management information – variance analysis for KPIs
- Financial statement preparation
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have Financial Services Experience
- Having an understanding of securitisations and SPVs would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines in a changing environment
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel with an eye for challenging existing processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and the capacity to work on his/her initiative