ACCPRO have partnered with a leading Dublin based client to source a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
o Part Qualified
s 40000 - 50000
q North Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
- Timely production of monthly management and cost management accounts, including all associated reporting, analyses and business modeling.
- Ensure that all external reporting requirements are complied with
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and subsequent reforecasts.
- Production of cost management information for the senior team and evaluating opportunities for cost reduction.
- Monitoring and review of current accounting systems, processes and existing business models in order to recommend and introduce improved methods of working.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in an accountancy function.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent IT Skills and ability to develop IT systems. Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confidence to use initiative, and to problem solve, and work as part of a team.