s 45,000 - 55,000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading hospitality company and a subsidiary of a multinational Group. Due to continued growth and expansion, the Head of Finance is looking for a bright, ambitious recently qualified accountant to work closely on the day-to-day running of the finance function. This is a vital role to the business as it continues in its next stage of development and the successful candidate can expect to gain invaluable experience in areas including financial accounting, treasury management, budgeting/forecasting and systems, alongside exposure to operations in the wider portfolio of companies.
- Monthly Management Accounts
Production of the monthly management accounts including monthly review meetings with the HOF/MD. This includes the production of a P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow with relevant commentary ensuring that appropriate accounting policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Banking/Accounts Payable
Responsibility and accountability in the authorisation, review, and approval of invoices for payment. Oversee the AP function for this entity ensuring consistent proper controls and checks are in place.
- Cash Flow Reporting:
Management of the day to day Cash Flow of the entity. Cash flow forecasting for the entity on a weekly/monthly basis, 12 month trailing cash flow etc.
- Financial Controls
Review and improve financial controls & systems across this entity.
- Statutory Accounts and Auditors
In conjunction with the HOF, management of the annual audit for this entity, including production of Financial Statements within agreed timeframes.
Assisting the HOF in the annual budget preparation process ensuring all is produced within agreed timescales. To provide financial support and insight to the HOF/MD in the areas of cost saving or highlighting potential cost increases in the future.
- Business Forecasts
Preparation of profit forecasts and balance sheet forecasts.
- Recently qualified accountant preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- 1-2 years PQE working in a similar role within industry an advantage
- Ideally practice trained
- Proficient in FRS 101 – 102, IFRS, desirable but not essential
- Some exposure to Consolidation, familiarity would be sufficient
- Systems experience desirable, working with IT on financial aspects of systems development for the businesses, constantly looking to streamline processes without compromising on financial controls