Our client, a world-leader in its field, is recruiting for a qualified Big 4 ACA with 0-4 years PQE to join its finance team.
o Recently Qualified
s DOE - DOE
p Permanent / Full Time
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious accountant to get commercially involved in a business environment. The role will suit a proactive, sharp newly qualified Big 4 ACA looking for a first post-practice move or one with some PQE in industry.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis, reporting expertise and financial support to the business
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting processes
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Big 4 ACA, newly qualified or up to 4 years PQE
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
Please note, only candidates who fit the brief will be eligible to be considered for this position.