Finance Manager – South Dublin
q South Dublin
Accpro has been retained by a world-renowned Irish Plc to recruit for a Finance Manager to join their Dublin HQ on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 4-5 years PQE in a similar industry role and any prior people management experience would be beneficial, although, not a requirement.
- Responsible for delivering full monthly management accounts spanning a portfolio of countries consistent with US GAAP to strict deadlines
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Manage, develop and strengthen the financial reporting team
- Developing solid relationships with various non finance departments
- Full responsibility for ensuring entities are compliant with local legislative requirements, i.e., Financial Statements, tax returns, etc
- Assisting the Finance Director and Senior Finance Manager with ad-hoc project work
- Be a fully qualified member of an internationally recognized accounting body (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- At least 5 yrs relevant PQE gained in an international environment (or qualified by relevant experience) in management accounting, tax and operational support of a business
- Exposure to shared service / centralized offshore financial reporting environment
- Experience of managing a team and delivering results
- Oracle experience & advanced excel an advantage