This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Finance function of a growing company.
s 60000 - 65000
p Permanent / Full Time
In this role you will report into the Director of Finance.
- Lead and manage a high performing Finance Team including AR, AP, & Treasury
- Continuously review and improve finance processes, systems and procedures to streamline our accounting functions, drive measurable improvements in outputs, productivity and quality of information produced.
- Ensure all monthly schedules, reconciliations and journals are approved in line with best practice
- Manage annual financial audit and preparation of statutory audited accounts
- Maintain a robust system of internal controls, accounting and finance procedures to safeguard company assets, monitor financial performance and meet audit requirements
- Prepare/Monitor rolling 12 week cash flow forecasts to ensure the efficient use of available funding
- Proven commercial/operational finance track record in large, complex and demanding environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience would be a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Strong analytical, financial reporting and auditing exposure.
- Qualified Accountant preferably with Big 4 training background, but not essential
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience