Finance Business Partnering Supervisor – South Dublin – €70 – 75K
s €70,000 - €75,000
q South Dublin
Our client are a listed plc, based in South Dublin. This is an opportunity to join an international Financial Business Planning team in a growing company. Your aim will be to provide independent, objective financial and consulting services designed to add value, direction and leadership to assist the business in attaining success.
The Financial Business Planning group plays an integral part in enabling the company to accomplish its objectives by bringing a global, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating finances and strategy.
As Supervisor, Finance Business Partnering, you will partner with the operations team and leaders to support strategic operational decisions and drive positive financial performance. You will have responsibility for the preparation of monthly forecasts, budget reconciliations and monthly reporting packages providing insightful commentary. As well as supporting the development and preparation of the annual budget.
You will also have the opportunity to support the development and preparation of 1-2 direct reports at Financial Analyst level.
- Demonstrate ability to manage large and complex data sets on an individual and team basis
- Accomplished analytical skills on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Knowledgeable of (or exposure) to the dynamics of budgetary deliverables
- Excellent knowledge of MS office package, in particular Excel.
- Proficient communication (written and oral), organizational, and influencing skills.
- Desire to continue their education (MBA or other relevant financial education)
- A qualified accountant