Finance Business Analyst – West Dublin
s 35,000 - 45,000
q West Dublin
A West Dublin based Distribution company are currently looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis as a Finance Business Analyst.
This role will work alongside the Business Controller, and will largely involve providing sound financial analysis and advice to management teams on business performance. The role will also have some involvement in month-end close activities.
Candidates must be part-qualified CIMA or ACCA, and experience working in a distribution/logistics environment a distinct advantage.
- Liaising with our Finance Services Centre to ensure transactions are completed accurately and in time
- Analysis using our internal systems, BI cubes and excel to understand business trends, risks and opportunities and report in a clear manner back to the management team
- Hungry to learn the business (ideally with some logistics / shipping experience) and improve the business each day through helping the wider team understand and improve the performance of each aspect
- Assisting the business controller in activities throughout the month incl. month-end close
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- 2-4 year’s previous finance/analyst experience
- Experience working in a logistics/distribution environment an advantage
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop their career & take on further responsibilities as the company grows