Divisional Management Accountant
ACA required for large corporate
s 65000 - 70000
p Permanent / Full Time
This role will be instrumental in assisting the Divisional FC in managing the division wide implementation of standard costing policies, BOM accuracy, providing oversight on margins, manufacturing variances, purchase price variances and other project related work. The role will involve c. 50% international travel.
- Monthly manufacturing variance and purchase price variance reporting for the Division.
- Ensure Division wide adherence to Divisional BOM policies and procedures.
- Play an active role in the development of oversight on accuracy of BOMs and tracking of variances through stock counts and other controls.
- Work with local finance and operation teams to implement best practice.
- Professional accountancy qualification, CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
- 3-5 years PQE.
- Experience working in or auditing manufacturing companies would be a distinct advantage.