Corporate Governance Manager
o Financial Services
s 55,000 - 65,000
q Dublin City Centre
As part of the continued development of their compliance team, our client a leading provider of client focused reinsurance solutions in the USA and Europe, are currently seeking a diligent, dynamic and talented candidate to fill the role of Corporate Governance Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for managing all corporate governance processes for the office. The successful candidate will provide high quality service to stakeholders, within predetermined turnaround times and quality standards.
- Significant year’s relevant experience in corporate governance in a life insurance or reinsurance environment. A relevant professional qualification would be would be an advantage but is not essential. Compliance experience is beneficial.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements, principles, structure and operation of corporate governance frameworks and all components.
- Assertive, self-motivated with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with a strong appetite to learn and develop.
- An ability to plan work, manage time effectively and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Able to work off own initiative and feel comfortable putting together board and senior management level presentations.
- Competent user of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.